Dog training – Winchester
Dog training is offered for all dogs: puppies, adolescents, seniors and newly adopted rescue dogs.
DogNerd can help you teach your dog to:
- Trot by your side when walking around the neighbourhood
- Race enthusiastically back to you with one call of his name
- Behave calmly around wildlife and livestock
- Behave calmly around people and dogs
- Improve their focus on you when out and about
- Learn that the crate is a great place to rest
- Settle around the house
- Reduce excessive barking
- Improve general obedience
Tips & Tricks blog
Tips & Tricks is dedicated to providing exclusive advice and information about dogs and training.
Reactivity in dogs can be a complex issue with multiple contributing factors.
Behaviours that are rehearsed are more likely to occur in the future. This is true.
Improving your relationship with your dog isn’t just about spending more time together or providing treats.
As a dog owner, witnessing a sudden change in your dog’s behaviour can be alarming.
A common concern among dog owners is that their dog doesn’t eat food on walks. How can we train a dog that doesn’t take food?!